Marcos Javier Acua is an Argentine footballer who performs for the Spanish membership Sevilla in addition to the Argentina nationwide group. He’s a left winger.
|Date of Beginning||28 October 1991|
|Birthplace||Zapala, Neuquen, Argentina|
|Age||30 years outdated|
|Peak||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||68 Kg (152 lbs)|
|Mom||Sara del Prado|
|Spouse||Julia Silva (m. 2020)|
|Internet Value||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Marcos Acuña Biography
Marcos Acuna is an expert footballer from Argentina. He’s a member of the Spanish membership Sevilla in addition to the Argentina nationwide squad. He’s a left defender. He was born in Zapala, Neuquen, Argentina on October 28, 1991. In keeping with his delivery date, he’s 30 years outdated. His citizenship is Argentine. Scorpio is his Zodiac signal.
He started his soccer coaching at a younger age at Membership Don Bosco in his birthplace. He was additionally invited to do a trial efficiency at quite a few bars in Buenos Aires. Because of this, on the age of 13, he tried out for however didn’t stay with San Lorenzo de Almagro and Boca Juniors. After 4 years, he tried out for River Plate, Quilmes, and Tigre earlier than being employed by Ferro Carril Oeste.
Marcos Acuña Peak, Weight, and Physique measurement
Acuna is 5 toes 8 inches tall. He weighs roughly 68 kg. He has pretty heat black eyes and Black locks. There is no such thing as a data on his chest-waist-hip measurements, costume measurement, shoe measurement, biceps, and so forth.
- Acuna was promoted to the membership’s predominant group after a few seasons with Ferro’s reserve group. In 2009, he made his skilled debut in a match for the Primera B Nacional. He stayed at Ferro for 4 seasons, showing in 117 video games with 5 targets and 23 assists.
- On July 18, 2014, Acuna signed an settlement with Racing Membership value $243,701 for 50% of his rights, with the choice to buy the remaining 25% for $750,000. On July 27, 2014, he made his Racing debut in a knockout spherical encounter towards San Martn de San Juan within the 2013-14 Copa Argentina. Racing gained 1-0 because of Acuna’s first aim for his group.
- He signed a contract with Sporting CP on June twelfth, 2017. He made his Sporting CP debut in a 2-0 away win over Desportivo Aves.
- Acuna made his worldwide debut for Argentina towards Colombia on November 15, 2016.
- As of June 2018, he was included in Argentina’s remaining 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, with colleagues Paulo Dybala, Ever Banega, and Cristian Pavon.
Marcos Acuña ’s Internet Value
His market value was €15 million as of June 2018. He makes €22k per week, or round €1.1 million per 12 months, from Sporting CP. His web value is now believed to be between $1 million- $5 million..
When he was 17, he went for numerous groups sooner than getting endorsed by Ferro Carril Oeste, the place he spent a number of seasons on the membership’s save crew earlier than relocating to Primera B Nacional.
Property And Automobiles
The 30-year-old Argentine participant went from Portugal to Spain in the summertime of 2020 to affix La Liga membership Sevilla FC for a payment of as much as €12 million. Caballo de Batalla’s subsequent house would be the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.
He additionally drives a high-end car.
Marcos Acuña Spouse, Marriage, Youngsters
Julia Silva, his lifelong lover, is his spouse. On June 27, 2018, the couple celebrated their anniversary and uploaded a candy photograph of themselves on Instagram.
The couple is the mother and father of two youngsters.
Awards & Achievement
- 2014 Argentine Primera División
- 2018-19 Taça de Portugal
- 2017-18, 2018-19 Taça da Liga
- 2021 Copa América
- 2022 CONMEBOL-UEFA Cup of Champions
- On July 18, 2014, he transferred to the Racing Membership for a price of 4,900,000 pesos for the primary half of his profession. Acuna made his debut for the Academia within the knockout levels of the Copa Argentina 2013-14 towards San Martin de San Juan.
- Racing President Victor Blanco introduced that Acua might be leaving the membership for Sporting CP on June 12, 2017.
- He then signed a four-year contract with Spanish membership Sevilla on September 14, 2020.
- On November 15, 2016, he made his worldwide debut for Argentina towards Colombia in a World Cup 2018 qualifier. Following that, he was included in Argentina’s core 35-man World Cup 2018 roster in Russia.